Shame, shame SHAME on the media not airing the Independence Day Celebration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know anybody still has dial-up.

I just really don't understand the media's hatred for Trump. I sure would not want him as a neighbor, and there are things about him I don't like, but I think I would probably feel the same about any President we have, or will have.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OAN televised the event to include the fireworks, I thought that was pretty nice. Trump never mention one political word that I heard but you can bet your paycheck his haters will comment. I want the Deep State found out and prosecuted but that won't stop the media and the haters.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure would not want him as a neighbor, and there are things about him I don't like, but I think I would probably feel the same about any President we have, or will have.

I'm in the same boat. I support POTUS, but I don't think he's the kind of guy I could sit and have a beer with. He's the first president in my lifetime, whether I agree with policies or not, I feel that way about.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They already started with the white house fearing there won't be many people attending and then the dems are b!tching about the cost of the military political show for Trump.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1562424559230.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom