SHERIFF: 'We want people to call us if the guy down the street hates government'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about we find out who his opponent is in the next election and support them with a contribution?

This yayhoo is an elected official. He can be voted out. We can send this jackass a copy of the check. What's more maybe we can link up with other groups like us and make a real impact.

A tiny amount from all of us could grow into something big.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How about we find out who his opponent is in the next election and support them with a contribution?

This yayhoo is an elected official. He can be voted out. We can send this jackass a copy of the check. What's more maybe we can link up with other groups like us and make a real impact.

A tiny amount from all of us could grow into something big.

You are correct... It is up to every one of us to start making the change. I think most people have forgotten that there is still power in numbers especially when it comes to a Vote. We also need to boot a bunch of the so called Republicans out on their cans next go around. Unless Paul does something stupid he will get me Vote next round.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love it! Unlimited potential for screwing anyone I have a beef with - ex-wife, ex-wife's boyfriend, ex-wife's family...

:musketeers:

Cedar Creek

If you really want to mess with them, report them anonymously to DHS for child endangerment. They'll get the same knock on the door, plus a warrantless search of the home, and if they ask if the police have a warrant they'll get roughed up a bit too. https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...hey-Seek-2nd-Medical-Op&p=2184043#post2184043

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's PB for you. You need to know that north FL and south FL are entirely different. Still a lot of good red blooded Americans in the Panhandle.

So is that why their necks are so red in the panhandle :) When I visited Pace FL about 20yrs ago they had more lifted "muddin" trucks per capita than Oklahoma. For the most part you would not believe that someone from Miami and someone from Pace were from the same state.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just awesome. Informing on your neighbor is always appreciated by the government. And, it was just about perfected in East Germany. In its heyday, the Stasi had so many informers out there that about 1 in 6 people were informing on their neighbors, friends and family. I've actually visited Hohenschönhausen prison in East Berlin. This was the cool place were the Stasi would take the poor people whose neighbors had been busy pointing fingers. Now, we don't need to dwell on what the government did to them. But the point is, informing on your friends is a great hobby and is always appreciated by large governments. Big thumbs up from me. (And, of course, also from the gentleman I met in Berlin who had been driven mad by the wacky torturers in Hohenschönhausen.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom