Shooting buddie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully you get a good response.

Not to hijack the thread, but my range is still near Medford.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/shooting-with-me.220206/

I would definitely love to meet and shoot on both of you folks land ! I am not skeered of working to get the privilege!! Might set up a poll to see interest/date that people would like to meet up and go shoot!
Bet the guys I went to the ENS with before would be all over it!! Great bunch of guys!

Also I have a metal frame about 5ft wide and 2 tiered that would be great to set up some steel gongs or rig for paper targets if either of you guys or any body else wanted!! Just PM me and I will get it to whoever wants it.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this post. I live in Chandler and aside from running out to the river...yeah don't really want to do that...have never found a place to shoot. The Mrs., kids and I really enjoy range time but running all the way to Happy Hollow or the other direction to H&H rarely get done. We are looking for a place to buy but that is a few months down the road yet. Would love to have a place to shoot.

You might look into joining Okie Shooters, it's a private range in Luther. It has a small pistol range and a 200 yard rifle range with covered benches. A family membership is only $55/year. You'll need to have your NRA Membership before you join. If you're interested in more info, let me know.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the frame

Attachments

• IMG_2372.JPG
    IMG_2372.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 137

Latest posts