Should a new AWB go into effect..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you non-reloaders plan on getting ammunition? My intent was to empty Academy's shelves of all the cheap stuff yesterday.. Seems like some of you already took care of that. :)

ETA: I mean, I would have emptied the shelves, if it weren't for that boating incident last weekend...

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been preaching the "buy it now, because the government will ban the importation of steel cased, military caliber ammo" for months and months now. It hasn't happened yet, but it's getting closer. I don't think there'll be any bans on the pistol calibers, or any brass cased domestic ammo, rifle or otherwise. Maybe a big limit on purchase quantities. But I still believe you can kiss the cheaper imported stuff good bye.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope Ig is right and nothing comes of it, but I resent like HELL being made to feel like my hobby, my investment and MOST importantly, my RIGHTS are now somehow in jeopardy.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope Ig is right and nothing comes of it, but I resent like HELL being made to feel like my hobby, my investment and MOST importantly, my RIGHTS are now somehow in jeopardy.
All I'm saying is that there will be an apearance of something, but nothing of substance. Even a newly minted Republican like yourself should be able to see the difference.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

My thoughts to a T. Im pissed bout those poor kids, im pissed about our mental health issues, im pissed about how people are panicing. Im pissed at myself.

I feel like the fight is lost.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My thoughts to a T. Im pissed bout those poor kids, im pissed about our mental health issues, im pissed about how people are panicing. Im pissed at myself.

I feel like the fight is lost.

By March 2013 the whole world will be turned bottomsideupwards.You'll be attacking Books and RickN will be defending him.
Strrrrange happenings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom