Should a new AWB go into effect..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole thing makes me sick. About the time I get over the "How the hell do these people vote for Obama?" I get with the gun ban that we were getting made fun of for bringing up a couple of months ago.

Exactly!!! Many of us knew the first excuse they got would be the trigger.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden is being named to head a group looking into ways to curb things like the shooting. We are so screwed!!!

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If a ban was to pass, the republican legislature would have to be on board. You know, the ones most of you hold in such high regard. You may trust them fellers, but I don't.

And not but a few months ago, y'all were making fun of Biden and how he was too stupid to do anything right.

I don't champion any politicians for a reason, there is no telling what they rights will be willing to compromise after they get elected.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a ban was to pass, the republican legislature would have to be on board. You know, the ones most of you hold in such high regard. You may trust them fellers, but I don't.

And not but a few months ago, y'all were making fun of Biden and how he was too stupid to do anything right.

I don't champion any politicians for a reason, there is no telling what they rights will be willing to compromise after they get elected.
I don't trust any of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom