Should I be having tea and crumpets this morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn’t watch a single second of it. I’m not sure why it would be on every channel in the US, but it was, this isn’t the UK. Why people in this country are fascinated with anything to do with the royal family escapes me, but to each their own.

They are horrible people, and I wouldn’t lose a single wink of sleep if every single one of them ceased to exist when the sun came up tomorrow.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn’t watch a single second of it. I’m not sure why it would be on every channel in the US, but it was, this isn’t the UK. Why people in this country are fascinated with anything to do with the royal family escapes me, but to each their own.

They are horrible people, and I wouldn’t lose a single wink of sleep if every single one of them ceased to exist when the sun came up tomorrow.

These are the same people that probably get all swooney over Hollyweird people. They could tell you all the details of celebrity people's lives, but probably couldn't tell you much about American history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom