Should I tell my sister in law she's getting fat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDN

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I say let her be... unless there is some kind of health concern and you are her doctor. This is a very delicate matter... even her husband should tread lightly if he cares about her and wants their relationship/marriage to remain healthy.

- Paul aka Dr. Phil :-)

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I will probably get slammed here for bringing this post back up to the top, but I can't help myself. I am a newbie here and I thought this was a serious group of straight faced gun toten individuals until I ran across this post. I really need a good laugh, and I got it.

I guess this poster had good intentions at heart with his first comment, but the first thing that comes to mind:
I hope his sister-in-law is not multi-carring in disguise. She might not be happy and I would hope she would not feel threatened.
I was in a bar one night many years ago when a couple had a disagreement, she was a small lady and he was a big guy but left in an ambulance. She was one mad momma about something and no one felt like they should step in with it.

Thanks for the humor, and thanks for all the serious information here also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom