Should OU suspend basketball players for useing "N" word on national TV?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really get tired of hearing about this crap in the news. When we were kids , we were called names. Is anybody still suffering from it? Get over it, put on your big boy pants! One reason the country is going to hell is this politically correctness BS. If everyone wants fairness in this country ,make it where someone other than a white man can be labeled a racist. That person in the White House, the media, and the Sharptons keep it stirred up all the time. I grew up in Va. and was 1 of 150 whites bused to an all black high school and I lived through it. I had many black friends and once was the best man in black friend's wedding. Too many people today use it as a crutch. If the people in this nation really wanted to unite behind a discrimination issue, how about our Muslim loving Christian hating person in the White House. Example , what he said yesterday in a speech. He gets a pass because he is black.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geezus H Christ! Are you people really comparing a couple of black basketball players congratulating each other to a bus full of white kids celebrating their bigotry and the fact that they would hang a ****** before allowing one to join their fraternity? ****, nigga please. The two uses and variations of the word aren't even comparable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom