SHOW us the WORST, NASTIEST, MOST ABUSED, MODIFIED....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
alright, I was looking at some ads earlier and came across a total POS Smith&Wesson Sigma with finish so rough it looked like it was dragged behind a truck over a long gravel round, the front sight was missing and the frame looked like it was chewed on by a dog. AND the BEST part was the guy wanted $400!

So, what is the ugliest, most abused, worn out, awful modifications, total POS gun you have ever seen on an ad?

WE HAVE TO HAVE PICTURES TO PIC A WINNER!!! :popcorn:

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
alright, I was looking at some ads earlier and came across a total POS Smith&Wesson Sigma with finish so rough it looked like it was dragged behind a truck over a long gravel round, the front sight was missing and the frame looked like it was chewed on by a dog. AND the BEST part was the guy wanted $400!

So, what is the ugliest, most abused, worn out, awful modifications, total POS gun you have ever seen on an ad?

WE HAVE TO HAVE PICTURES TO PIC A WINNER!!! :popcorn:
just take a pic of any glock

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man THEMS fightin words! :smack:

I LOVE MY G23, My everyday carry! Of course I am one of those weird people who actually think they look pretty nice personally... :freezing:
i knew that from other posts just messin with ya since all i ever here from my friends is how i better be a good aim cus one shot is all you get with 1911s

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a more serious note, I will have to say the "stipled" Glocks that look like a dog chewed the grip up. Why anyone would take a dremel to a gun and try to charge extra is beyond me.

Or soldering iron, or belt sander...It's one thing if its going to be YOUR gun, but if you plan to sell it....come on!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that because they jam so much? :laugh6:

Coming from a guy who also carries a Glock 23 [w/ CT laser].

Not unless your talking about the Gen4 Glocks. I am an AVID GLOCK FAN! One of the very few I trust right out of the box, but they screwed the whole "Glock Perfection" thing up with that line if you ask me. Never heard to much ever about issues with Glocks until the Gen4 models came out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom