SHOW us the WORST, NASTIEST, MOST ABUSED, MODIFIED....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is spinning wildly out-of-control. Hilarious.

I'll take partial blame. Sorry Jeff. I did, however, contribute an awfully fugly gun for you.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on target. Here you go.

PICT1266.JPG

PICT1269.JPG

This is just 1 of 5 guns brought in by someone who saw my sign saying "I BUY GUNS" They all had heavy caked on rust like this.

guess what I paid for this one..................NOT

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back on target. Here you go.

PICT1266.JPG

PICT1269.JPG

This is just 1 of 5 guns brought in by someone who saw my sign saying "I BUY GUNS" They all had heavy caked on rust like this.

guess what I paid for this one..................NOT

"holyalmostunrecoginizablegunsbatman"

THAT IS BAR FAR THE WORST CASE OF RUST I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Do you have any history on said gun? you gotta tell us the story, that thing must have went down in that boating accident a fellow member had a few years back. And just got retrieved from the BOTTOM!!!!!!!

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"holyalmostunrecoginizablegunsbatman"

THAT IS BAR FAR THE WORST CASE OF RUST I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Do you have any history on said gun? you gotta tell us the story, that thing must have went down in that boating accident a fellow member had a few years back. And just got retrieved from the BOTTOM!!!!!!!

Well you see I follow you guys when you go boating,,, unbelievable how many accidents I see... anyhow I have this big magnet and the rest is history:sweat:

The real story is that when his father passed away it took over a year before the house went through probate so that they could take anything out of it, when they were granted access they found the carpet wet from a water heater leak and these guns were stored under the bed on the wet carpet.

This is a Remington Nylon 66, there was also a Remington 12ga double with hammers, 410ga champion single shot, Winchester model 69-22cal, and a Marlin model 60-22cal. all in this same condition.

Another reason to have a revocable living trust! NO PROBATE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom