SHOW us the WORST, NASTIEST, MOST ABUSED, MODIFIED....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i knew that from other posts just messin with ya since all i ever here from my friends is how i better be a good aim cus one shot is all you get with 1911s

No man 1911 is an awesome platform! If it was good enough for John Moses Browning it shoud be good enough for everyone. LOL. I just don't own or carry any 1911 because myself I am always afraid I won't be able to/ or forget to release the safety before firing in a real emergency. I like it very simple in stressful situations, that's why I LOVE GLOCKS because they don't get much simpler than that. LOL..

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not unless your talking about the Gen4 Glocks. I am an AVID GLOCK FAN! One of the very few I trust right out of the box, but they screwed the whole "Glock Perfection" thing up with that line if you ask me. Never heard to much ever about issues with Glocks until the Gen4 models came out.

I'm very happy with my Gen 3 Glocks. I think my Glock 19 RT [rough texture] has the better grip feel... but I carry the G23 with its smoother textured grip because of the advantage a .40 has over a 9mm.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cooljeff said:
Not unless your talking about the Gen4 Glocks. I am an AVID GLOCK FAN! One of the very few I trust right out of the box, but they screwed the whole "Glock Perfection" thing up with that line if you ask me. Never heard to much ever about issues with Glocks until the Gen4 models came out.

Guess I got lucky. My Gen4 23 has been perfection. My others are gen3's and the 23 is still my favorite. I carry the 27. I think they are purdy. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom