SHOW us your absolute worst and nastiest!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, guys it is time for all those horrible, disgusting, gut busting BACON LOVING CREATIONS we all love so much!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not mine, and I would not eat it (only because I would probably die immediately afterwards).

ultimate bacon.jpg

But if health were not a factor, what would you make or eat. SHOW US THE NASTIEST, GREASIEST, MOST AWESOME B A C O N recipe you have or have ever seen.

even if you just saw pictures, please post em.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
been you have failed sir!

The embedded video is disabled by you tube according to the message it gave me anyways.

But you WIN! with the other bacon nastiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, guys it is time for all those horrible, disgusting, gut busting BACON LOVING CREATIONS we all love so much!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not mine, and I would not eat it (only because I would probably die immediately afterwards).

View attachment 18898

But if health were not a factor, what would you make or eat. SHOW US THE NASTIEST, GREASIEST, MOST AWESOME B A C O N recipe you have or have ever seen.

even if you just saw pictures, please post em.

That sandwich would ome from Tony's I-75 restaurant. It contains 1 pound of bacon. I saw it on some travel channel show once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom