Sig 220 Compact Elite SAO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking at conceal carry pistols for a while and have finally found what I think is the perfect one. I've gone through commanders, glock 36, full size 1911, hk p7, and a couple others. While each of these to me had good benefits I really think I found the best, for me. I saw that cdnn had the 220 compact elite on sale for 579. I couldn't resist. It has the srt, nite sights and custom aluminum grips. It's also a sao, just like my 1911s that I love. I just got it this week and haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. But I am definitely liking it. I'm just wondering why I never read any articles on it? In searching the Internet I've only found one article on it. Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with it? Also wondering if anyone has an iwb holster they really like? also wanted everyone to know about the deal. I'm strongly considering getting another to have a spare because it appears that sig is no longer making them.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I also like the P220 Compact, but mine is DA/SA.
[Broken External Image]
A favorite IWB is the Concealco select grade expedited model. It's ever bit as comfortable as any of my Sparks VM2s and only takes about a month to get.
[Broken External Image]
Not trying to be flippant but, if you like SA only, why not stick with a 1911? My Colt CCO is giving my SIGs some serious competition for carry.
[Broken External Image]

Those are a couple of VERY nice guns. Really liking that CCO!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom