SIG P220 Combat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a 229, not exactly the same gun but heres a little lesson about SIG

They are an addiction once you find one. Ive held a 220, a 225/p6 and a 229.

They fit your hand like nothing else and they all feel great. They're great shooters with no breakin time needed. You'll get decades of dependable service outta that 220!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful man - once you start into the fancy Sigs, you might as well just take out a second mortgage.

I got distracted on my way to get a P226 combat and picked up a P226 blackwater tactical instead (then I later got a combat and put the magwell grips and some of the 20rd mags on it).

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_BlackWater_DSCN5850.jpg

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No experience with the "Combat" but have been shooting 220's since the late 70's. Mine have been damn near match accurate out of the box and 100% reliable. Get one ... or two.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ONLY reason I sold that 226 Combat to EZB is because the AR bug bit me. They are really nice. Look at the rail, it is a true picatinny, they also have a short trigger and, I think phospate innards.. If I remember correctly, I think the 220 Combats come with nice set of high sights. They come with funky green grips that do not match the FDE finish. If you buy one plan on swapping out the grips (JMO but the green grips look great on a black Sig).

Latest posts

Top Bottom