Sig P238

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want a .380 and Sig, go with a P232. Hands down the best .380 auto ever produced.

"hands down".......Really? So what you are saying is there is no other quality .380 pistol produced and no argument can be made that a different pistol might be better for some people in some situations? When talking about .380s size DOES matter and the P238 is much smaller. I also prefer the familiar controls on the P238 over the P232. I have owned many .380s including a P232, my favorite .380 of all time is the CZ 83.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am really trying to like this thing. I held it and messed with it all last night, I know for sure I don't like the laser. Don't try to pawn off your guilt on me, your the one who spent 2hours selling me on this. Your the one who sold me this piece of crap, your the one who lured back in to a place I took an oath to God I would never go. This is all on you Buddy, yes now that I think of it....I BLAME YOU! Your an Evil, Evil man

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really trying to like this thing. I held it and messed with it all last night, I know for sure I don't like the laser.
Ack! Missed that it had the laser - guessing it's the TGL? As much as I like SIG's, those usually bump them into the "something just ain't right" field for me, too. Only lasers that really feel natural are the guide rod models, and I don't think they make them for the 238.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've shot the Ruger LCP and the darn thing felt like lady-finger firecrackers going off in my hand. How does the Sig P238 compare in that regard? My next pistol will be a 380 since my P229 EDC isn’t really practical all the time. I like the size of the P238 but have also thought about going with a Walther PPK or HK4

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really trying to like this thing. I held it and messed with it all last night, I know for sure I don't like the laser. Don't try to pawn off your guilt on me, your the one who spent 2hours selling me on this. Your the one who sold me this piece of crap, your the one who lured back in to a place I took an oath to God I would never go. This is all on you Buddy, yes now that I think of it....I BLAME YOU! Your an Evil, Evil man

Evil? YOU looked at it for 5 seconds and said I'll take it. As old mother Hoov use to say, "Pack your bags, 'cause we're goin' on a guilt trip." Luv ya' bro.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot the Ruger LCP and the darn thing felt like lady-finger firecrackers going off in my hand. How does the Sig P238 compare in that regard? My next pistol will be a 380 since my P229 EDC isn’t really practical all the time. I like the size of the P238 but have also thought about going with a Walther PPK or HK4

Might be an interesting read: Compared: .380 ACP Pistols (Includes the SIG SAUER P232, SIG SAUER P238 and Walther PPK)

Latest posts

Top Bottom