Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one at Academy (or Cabelas) yesterday for 519 or so. Had the night sights. I know if mine suddenly comes in without the xray, I'm not taking it.
Also. I hate cabelas. I standing at the gun counter for 10 minutes waiting for someone to come over and help me.
One guy is telling stories to one of the sales staff. Not buying anything. Another salesperson is busy breathing in and out at the other end of the counter. She saw me but suddenly looked the other way. Had to go tell her I wanted to see a sig. When I asked a question about the sights she had no answer or looked like she was going to find out. Just handed the gun back and left.
My *****ing for the day

I’ve only lived in this state for 7 years, but that has been my experience as a whole for all the big box guys around here. I use Cops gun shop now for almost all buying and definitely all my handling. On occasion, Academy will have a killer deal on something, but it’s not worth the hassle at the counter. I’ve been told (Edmond Academy) that since they didn’t have 10 round magazines for the weapon I was purchasing, they would have to decline the sale. Young lady said the Clinton AWB prohibits them. I laughed and asked if she was even alive during that time lol. Got a MGR and he set her straight. There is no consistency between employees at the gun counter.

Don’t be afraid to turn the switch on and grab a manager.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody is reporting getting them without the Xray sights. So you should be fine.

Finally got a Stealthgear OWB in for mine.... I'm a believer now. Dare I say it's as comfy as my Milt Sparks holsters.

March 15th Bday on mine (today) has Xray NS’s

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Shot one tonight. Ran at least 50 rounds of literally mixed bag junk no idea where it came from or what it was ammo. No malfunctions whatsoever. Only issue I had was riding the slide stop. For reference, I do that somewhat frequently on my G19, and did it on my Kahr tonight too. If I concentrated on my grip I did not have an issue. I think with practice i could learn around that. It is my friend's gun, and he had the 12 round mag with it. He has a private range so I got to do some shooting on the move with it too. Very controllable. Amazingly so for the size. Trigger is excellent. I was riding the reset pretty fast, and it was so much better than my Kahr that I short stroked the Kahr twice on one mag when shooting it between mags of the P365. It is comfortable to shoot. Grip texture is much better than any other competitively sized gun. I wouldn’t need grip tape or stippling. The X-ray sights are good. I didn’t get dark shooting time, so can’t comment on how they glow, but they work in the light as good or better than the Mepros I have on my G19. It’s thin, light, and fun to shoot.

He shot it in a pistol class last weekend. He couldn’t remember exactly how many rounds he has through it now, but I’m pretty sure he’s not far from 1000.

I’ll be getting one.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot one tonight. Ran at least 50 rounds of literally mixed bag junk no idea where it came from or what it was ammo. No malfunctions whatsoever. Only issue I had was riding the slide stop. For reference, I do that somewhat frequently on my G19, and did it on my Kahr tonight too. If I concentrated on my grip I did not have an issue. I think with practice i could learn around that. It is my friend's gun, and he had the 12 round mag with it. He has a private range so I got to do some shooting on the move with it too. Very controllable. Amazingly so for the size. Trigger is excellent. I was riding the reset pretty fast, and it was so much better than my Kahr that I short stroked the Kahr twice on one mag when shooting it between mags of the P365. It is comfortable to shoot. Grip texture is much better than any other competitively sized gun. I wouldn’t need grip tape or stippling. The X-ray sights are good. I didn’t get dark shooting time, so can’t comment on how they glow, but they work in the light as good or better than the Mepros I have on my G19. It’s thin, light, and fun to shoot.

He shot it in a pistol class last weekend. He couldn’t remember exactly how many rounds he has through it now, but I’m pretty sure he’s not far from 1000.

I’ll be getting one.

This is good to hear. I plan on putting 300 down range this weekend on mine.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lunch therapy at Wilshire

8cbad526d82fd9ada6e8a2a81d546a7b.jpg

30 rounds of Federal HST 124 grain +p
30 rounds of Federal HST 147 grain standard
100 rounds of Blazer Brass 124 grain FMJ.

Zero issues. I also put 50 rounds of ball through my P320SC on this same target to test the new Xray NS’s. 5/10/15 meters.

I’m blown away by how accurate this little weapon is. I still need plenty of trigger time before it sees leather, but I’m pretty confident in it. If I had to, I would feel more than comfortable taking a shot at 25 meters, if I was forced too.

10 round mags with pinky extensions feel great. I have small hands, but the flush fit mag wasn’t so comfortable to shoot.

Got lunch too

a910d8bbd7669a4890598b5d89f95da7.jpg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate everyone. No response from Brownells yet on my "kiss my ass, send me my damn gun" email.

I only lucked into this one. Buddy pre-ordered it back in January and when it arrived this week, he need fundage. Brownells is shooting themselves in the foot on this thing. Same with mags. This morning the 12 and 10 rounders with pinky extension were on Pre-Order status. They are all over the net for sale right now. I paid a little much, but bought another 10 w/ pinky while I was there today too. I'm glad I did too. That flush fitting mag is a little B to hang onto when using full house loads.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm OF THE OPINION that Brownell's is regretting the sale/code price and is hoping that those who purchased one will get weary of waiting and cancel their order. I have little faith Brownell's will follow through anytime soon, if at all. I have nothing but time so screw them. I'll wait it out.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So guys are having good luck getting them through Basspro and Cabelas and having it shipped to a local store? Not my thing but I'm throwing it out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom