SIMPLE question, if ONLY ONE gun for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, what is it????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It'd have to be a shotgun, they get used at least 6 times as much as anything else around my place. I'm not gonna put a lot of thought in this question, as it hurts my head and makes me sad to imagine having only ONE gun to use for the remainder of my life. I shoot the hell out of all of my guns, every weekend and sometimes during the week, too.

It's kinda like asking which one of my kids I want to keep.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hand Gun : G23 can get other barrels and shoot 9mm for cheap, or even .357sig. Works for carry with the right cloths and rig, works for home defense if didn't have a long gun. Great balance of size and power.

Long gun would have to go with the 12ga. pump. Currently my mossy pump. The most versatile weapon system I can think of. Self defense, hunting, etc.... Just choose the right ammo.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
12 gauge shotgun and a .50 M2 browing mg
Okay, if its go big or go home, I think an electric cannon, like in the tail of some B52s, would be nice. When I was employed af a local airforce base, I used to sit and think how neat it would be to borrow one, and a truck load of ammo, and take it to the praririe shot in Colorado.

D

dwbammo

I would have to say an M249 SAW...it's not the best gun but it is very versitile! Ammo is readily available, it accepts AR mags, I would have a spare barrel bag with a back up long and short barrel. It shoot a small enough projectile that it can kill small game w/o demolishing it, but can also put enough lead down range to deter even the most agressive attacker.
If it had to be concealed then I would have to say my Springfield XDm 5.25 in 40 S&W...please I don't want to recieve hate mail. This is just my favorite gun. Hard to conceal, but great overall gun.

Good topic by the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom