Sks question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good God, you should have bought every one he had; I haven't seen the $79 SKS since the early 90s, when dealers used to have stacks of them in crates. Your gunshow dealer was giving them away.

Just a few years ago at the wannamacher show military gun supply was selling Yugo SKS's in the cosmoline in barrels for $99.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a norinco paratrooper last year for $250. If the buyers stop doing monkey see monkey do, then prices will slowly level out. But if folks insist on paying whatever, then it won't.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: As I live and breathe I thought the title of this thread was "SEX Question" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

(Go ahead and admit it!! I'm absolutely sure I am not the only pervert running around here! :D)

i remember when you could get sex for $79 now they are asking $300-$400 is it worth that?

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: As I live and breathe I thought the title of this thread was "SEX Question" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

(Go ahead and admit it!! I'm absolutely sure I am not the only pervert running around here! :D)

Prevert? You're never at any of the meetings . . .

A pervert is an Oklahoman who likes whoopie better than football.

Latest posts

Top Bottom