Skull i found a couple weeks ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logo10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this while walking around my father in laws land a couple weeks ago. It was bleach white and part of the skull on the right side is gone. I redid the antlers, I think it looks pretty good. It has great mass. it had to have died a couple years ago, just glad to know his genes are still around.
ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c277_GT10_Picture064.jpg

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c277_GT10_Picture065_1.jpg

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c277_GT10_Picture066_1.jpg

logo10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's definately a wt deer. and i agree i really dont think it was that old. I found one piece of his rack it was 3 inches around and palmated. Wish I would have seen this deer a couple years ago. he also had that drop tine that broke off on the back side.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man that guy would have been a monster find....

my cousin videoing taping his buddy went out this last season up in Kansas and got a nice 10pt. while dragging the buck out to the truck they stopped and took a break and ran across this dude :thumb:, it was laying under a cedar. i'm still asking "when do i get to go to his place, again:D " sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Attachments

• kansas deer.JPG
    kansas deer.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 208

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man that guy would have been a monster find....

my cousin videoing taping his buddy went out this last season up in Kansas and got a nice 10pt. while dragging the buck out to the truck they stopped and took a break and ran across this dude :thumb:, it was laying under a cedar. i'm still asking "when do i get to go to his place, again:D " sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Thats a heck of a rack. Wonder how he died? Early season, as from the pic, there didn't appear to be any broken tines.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats a heck of a rack. Wonder how he died? Early season, as from the pic, there didn't appear to be any broken tines.

they said i looked like it had died sometime last year??? where they hunt at you have to make a hell of a walk in and it is out in the middle and past the combine, around the corner from BFE......i have been meaning to ask if they found out the age of it???

i had found a full one this season, but nothing like my cousins.

i think LOGO10 should get his on a plaque and a small badge labeled unicorn...LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom