small group buy: Unique powder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anyone interested in a small..or large I guess. Group buy of unique like powder from Jeff Bartlett...aka gibrass.com?

http://gibrass.com/gunpowder.html

powder...unique like, NEW powder...$50 for 5lb,

$20 hazmat on upto 6 jugs.

emailing about the shipping to me. wait one......

unless shipping comes in really cheap for 6 jugs, it is only going to get it down to $11 and change. not worth it for a $5 savings..I think I paid $16 lb for unique last time I bought it.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shipping is $17.20 plus $20.00 HAZMAT.
This powder is a variation of the military M9, which is used as a mortar propellant. Was made at the Radford Ordnance Works which at the time was run by Hercules Powder Co. Radford also made many of Hercules' other powders. This M9 looks exactly same as Unique.
Jeff Bartlett
www.gibrass.com

with hazmat and shipping it would come to $11.20 lb. I can do one can, but would need 5 others. 5 lbs of something that resembles unique would last me a long time, but it is always good to have some around. those 1 lb cans just don't last at all. lol

ok, girls and boys. Price to my door is gonna be $56 for a 5 lb can. will need to collect this in advance from you all. I will meet each of you locally, my schedule is fairly flexible, so can meet anywhere from Yukon, to NW okc, all the way out to choctaw.

We need 4 more.

Here is the list...

ssgrock3
zo6man

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
think I have seen a bunch of people who do the tulsa run pretty regular, or if someone wanted to come get a couple jugs I will meet them at the turner and I35 for conveniance. I need money up front on these guys, but all we need is 6 takers.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And don't forget about post count....sort of like a unicorn...a number of posts that make you an honest person.

And I have found over many years that when I purchase something for someone else on a deal, that once those funds are gone, then so is the urgency of when the other person needed the item. Loans and friends don't mix. That said, looks like we only need a tulsa driver....tyromeo55? lol
and 2 more buyers and we got a done deal.

Buyers
ssgrock3-1
Z06man-1
tyromeo55-1
Shriner-1

Latest posts

Top Bottom