Smart car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

311SCV

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall. I guess to yall this is nothing new, but I just saw my first one. That has got to be one of the most ignorant looking things I've ever seen. It ain't big enough to use for anything. Before I quit driving I had a Cheyenne one ton that would've carried that goofy little thing in the bed! Shoot far if you're going to drive at least get something you can use.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall. I guess to yall this is nothing new, but I just saw my first one. That has got to be one of the most ignorant looking things I've ever seen. It ain't big enough to use for anything. Before I quit driving I had a Cheyenne one ton that would've carried that goofy little thing in the bed! Shoot far if you're going to drive at least get something you can use.

They get great gas mileage. When they are wrapped, they are eye catchers and are a de facto "rolling billboard."

I bought one for my firm last week and intend to buy another one in the Spring.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove one of those years ago in Germany....took it on the Autobahn too. Handled actually great but the gas mileage is not very impressive for a car that size. Now the diesel model on the other hand gets great fuel mileage.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now come on, fellas; everyone knows that in this state if it isn't 25 feet long, doesn't have four doors, four wheel drive, 36" tires, and doesn't break 8mpg then it needs to be replaced with something that does!

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a friend who has one. It's their Sunday afternoon putt around town car.

Several friends met them for dinner one night with all of us standing around the car, we got quite a few looks.

I told the gawkers they should have seen us all gettin out of that thing. All we needed were the clown suits.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There kinda fun to drive a customer of mine has one. Kinda cool cause you can zip in and out of anywhere and put it most places a bike would go.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont see anything wrong with them. i would take one. as far as getting something that you can use, what are you talking about? it will get you from point A to B. what does a motorcycle do? does it have more use?

Latest posts

Top Bottom