Smell of a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They sent a cancelation request to the shipping dept. As long as it hasn't shipped yet it will be canceled with no restocking fees. If it has shipped, they will send a return shipping label to send it back on their dime.
they offered me this as well. However it is an inconvenience, how am I compensated for the time ordering 5 mins, item received and unboxing 1 min, contacting customer service for 15 mins, then returning? Who knows how long that will take and gas. Then credit back the amount I purchase 5-7 business days or whatever it is. They should let customers keep the rounds and give a refund, or send the item we purchased.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they offered me this as well. However it is an inconvenience, how am I compensated for the time ordering 5 mins, item received and unboxing 1 min, contacting customer service for 15 mins, then returning? Who knows how long that will take and gas. Then credit back the amount I purchase 5-7 business days or whatever it is. They should let customers keep the rounds and give a refund, or send the item we purchased.

I was tagging everyone else that said they had ordered so they will see this.

And I agree it's definitely inconvenient and annoying. Sadly the larger a company gets, the smaller the "customer service" gets...

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First time FedEx came at 7 this morning must have been air. $19 shipping for 3 boxes…. They said due to high volume we can’t answer the phone, please use the internet 😡

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw this. Thanks for flagging it. My order said 34.6 pounds, my tracking number says 5 pounds. They will have to come pick up the order from my house. I'm calling my CC company and dispute the charge.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw this. Thanks for flagging it. My order said 34.6 pounds, my tracking number says 5 pounds. They will have to come pick up the order from my house. I'm calling my CC company and dispute the charge.
Wow, fast shipping. I ordered Sunday. It showed up today. They really expedited that BOHICA deal.

It was 4 boxes of 10 rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom