Smells I remember and miss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
the smell of my babies when i lay them down at night. hog hanging in the smokehouse. a big pot of navy beans with hog rind and corn bread, number 3 diesel fuel. corn silage and fresh plowed ground.
Grandpa called freshly plowed ground smell "clean dirt".

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Babies ... And puppies. 🤗
And Old Spice and Prince Albert in the can. Mixed in with the garage (car smells, oil and cleaner and tires and all that ****) at his car dealership and that smells like my grandpa. Only relatives I have that I miss are my grandpas. One smelled like cars and the city; the other smelled like cows, hay and the country. Both were fine men and taught me how to be a lady, believe it or not. 😇😉

I've just been in heaven with the new Corgi puppies this last week. Puppy breath... I don't know why I like it so much.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason it is the creosote railroad ties from six flags over TX. Guess it just brings back memories of a simpler, happy childhood. Now every time I get a quick wiff of a new telephone pole or R&R tie I can almost see all the crows and grackles running after pieces of fries and such around the walkways of six flags.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1694232215961.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom