Smells I remember and miss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fresh clean sheets out of the linen closet. When I was really little and my mom would change the sheets and I can still smell them in my head.

But on a more serious note, I farted one time after eating Christmas dinner. Still can’t recreate that smell. What about you guys?

GIF by BOXYCHARM

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandfather's aftershave. When my brothers and I were young (a long LONG time ago) my grandad would play a game and when he was shaving in the mornings, he'd pretend that his aftershave burned badly and would get my brothers and I lined up to blow on his face to cool it down after he applied it. Looking back, he sold the burning really well. It's those things I remember. Also when my mother and aunt would bring the bread out of the oven on Thanksgiving. Heaven!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Babies ... And puppies. 🤗
And Old Spice and Prince Albert in the can. Mixed in with the garage (car smells, oil and cleaner and tires and all that ****) at his car dealership and that smells like my grandpa. Only relatives I have that I miss are my grandpas. One smelled like cars and the city; the other smelled like cows, hay and the country. Both were fine men and taught me how to be a lady, believe it or not. 😇😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom