Smoked Bologna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 3meat plate at my fave BBQ joint wouldnt be the same without some smoked bologna. One time they were out of it and I just walked away,the ribs and brisket just wouldnt have seemed right without some smoked b'lonie with it.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I fire up the smoker.....bologna is included. Better known as carnivore's crack.
My favorite brand is German style from the WalMart Deli. Peel it, score it, rub a bit of BBQ seasoning in the scores and smoke it till a nice color forms......and fight the kids off to get the first taste.

crimeftr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like garlic, then try the garlic bologna. If you like spicy there is Hot bologna too. Mountain View Meats makes some great bologna, in all flavors.
Im the same way, everytime i fire up the smoker I throw atleast 1 chub of it on. Ive got a friend that brings over at least 3 for me to smoke too....

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
everything Mountain Veiw has is great. my Mother used to have a BBQ stand. everything she cooked came from Mountain Veiw, it was all better than she could find elsewhere, but i have found no hot link even remotely in the same league as their hot ones. smoked, slathered in head country, bologna and beans on the side please. thats as good as it gets right there. and besides, Mountain Veiw Meats is just down the road here in good ole Oklahoma

Latest posts

Top Bottom