Snake ID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g54b16psi

Marksman
Reaction score
"Very friendly even wags his tail when you walk up." Spent 40 minutes at the P.O. in line to buy a money order for a gun I picked up on GB. Read this and had a good laugh. Thanks! Re-home the little bastard. They do good work most of the time.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doubles as my burglar alarm when people get too close you can hear them scream from a long ways .
Have a friend who is a herpetologist. He converted a commercial building into his house and had a office/lab area. Steel doors, wire mesh over windows, wasn't designed to keep people out but more to keep things in.
A thug broke in thinking something that secure must have valuable stuff. Somehow in his effort he knocked over a cage in the dark and released several snakes, a couple rattlesnakes. Poor guy was deathly afraid of snakes I guess cause he called the Cops on himself to come rescue him.
Funny thing was they left him in there for 3 hrs waiting on Robert, the herpetologist to come catch the snakes. Cops refused to go in but told the guy he could come to them. That dude wasn't moving no way no how.😁😁😁😁
Use to love hearing Robert tell that story. He moved to Florida and now works for the Game and Fish down there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to a party at a guys house one night a long time ago. He had glass aquariums all over the house with different snakes in them.
He entertained us by dropping mice into the cages so we could watch them eat. As the night progressed, and the party got pretty crazy, he decided it was way past his bedtime, so he reached into one of the cages, took out a rattler of some breed and tossed it on the living room floor while pronouncing the party was over.
The house was cleared in a few seconds, some even leaving their ice chests.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to a party at a guys house one night a long time ago. He had glass aquariums all over the house with different snakes in them.
He entertained us by dropping mice into the cages so we could watch them eat. As the night progressed, and the party got pretty crazy, he decided it was way past his bedtime, so he reached into one of the cages, took out a rattler of some breed and tossed it on the living room floor while pronouncing the party was over.
The house was cleared in a few seconds, some even leaving their ice chests.

I’d have been outa there so fast I probably would have lost a shoe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom