Snoopy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20230711_205657.jpg

20230414_192719.jpg

So Snoop has turned into a real PITA, started out` with a Supposedly serviced and running watch :nono2: Dial did not match the movement or anything on the watch, case back does not match the case. Dial was glued to the case, only thing holding the movement in place was the crown stem and case back. Movement was (is) filthy. Glass is nice LOL.
So I bought a NH35a compatible case and movement , bought dial feet you apoxy on and tried to clean up the dial. All the glue that held the dial to the case came off pretty easy,but someone tried to ,I guess, glue some chips back on the dial with super glue(you can see it at the cyclops date magnifier) or some other such nonsense.:nono2:
So anywho, my daughter in law has wanted this ever since she set eyes on it and loves it even with all the issues. So it is together, just one more tear down cause I let a piece of something get on the inner watch case and there is a speck of dust on the dial as well. Have had it together and apart several times trying to get everything rightish. I will keep my search open on fleabay for the actual watch model and get it in red when /if one comes up.
Have seen one in yellow and it was great looking but must be red LOL. Snoopy on a yellow Sopwith Camel just seems wrong LOL.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, I went to steal a day set spring off the unused movement left over from this watch...... Not there. I would really like to meet the POS that sold me this watch ....... :grumble: People suck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom