Snow baby snow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I have wanted to take the dog to a place with a lot of snow. Kept telling my wife we should go on a trip sometime just to take him and let him run around in a foot of snow or more.

Honestly I miss driving on snow sometimes, grew up with it. The problem here is that it's so seldom that it does snow too many people plain can't drive on it.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all geared up...looks like I'm a family of 4 going on a cross country adventure but nope....its just me!
The roads look much clearer this morning and the snow has stopped so I think I'll get to enjoy some white scenery and minimal issues on the road...just drive cautiously.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Westbound and down, loaded up and truck'n! We gonna do what they say can't be done. Got a long way to go and a short time to get there. I'm westbound --- watch that Bandit run!!"

:urwelcome: The perfect earworm for a trip!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Westbound and down, loaded up and truck'n! We gonna do what they say can't be done. Got a long way to go and a short time to get there. I'm westbound --- watch that Bandit run!!"

:urwelcome: The perfect earworm for a trip!

The wife has part of this for a ring tone. Every time it goes off, that tune sticks in my head for hours.

However, it makes for good music for long drives.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We made it to Kansas (west of Garden City on Highway 50) last night about 10:30 to 11:00 pm without any kind of precipitation. Woke up this morning to see about 3 inches of snow on the ground. Most still there at around 2:30pm. 31 degrees and cloudy, so not much melting going on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom