Snow baby snow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a bit of an adventure.
Got to the house no problem with all the snow from the day before. Got out on Thanksgiving morning and walked some, kicked up a covey of quail but they were too far out for a shot. What little "cover" was left was packed over with snow so it was even worse than usual unfortunately.
Then in the afternoons the sleet came...which call me a fair weather fan but I'm not interested in that. Snow I'm fine with...but not being "wet" out in a field...so I hung around the house.
It warmed up a bit (just above freezing) with the sleet and the roads turned to absolute garbage. The one road I was on the day before without issue was nearly impassible in my Magnum (spinning the whole way). When I got to the first hill I figured that was not going to happen so went home and watched football. It warmed up a bit more (38) and melted most of the snow off on Friday/Saturday so I cleaned out the gutters...then Saturday night the temp dropped, wind and snow came and it was basically whiteout for about 2 hours. It was supposed to continue through the night but thankfully only the wind did as this morning there wasnt much new snow but still 30mph winds with 50ish mph gusts. I headed to Omaha for a Hot Wheels show this morning and got home to Bixby about an hour ago. Smooth sailing home...glad I'm not in a tall profile vehicle though as I fought wind most of the way.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was near the quail sighting...she was doing good this morning!

78065811_2825703550808189_2045640842311368704_o.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom