So Baptist hospital is full

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell that to the people in Tucson. 105 or so every day right now and the virus has almost shut that city down. This myth is just that heat has no effect on killing this virus
It’s not heat it’s radiation from the sun, they don’t have protection from IV rays (yet) granted UV-C is much much faster at killing virus’ outright

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me that has noticed that this "reported surge" in the Wuhan corrosion virus has popped back up just as the DSA/dnc's push for mail-in voting is tanking. Coincidence...I don't think so, FDR, Father sociocommunist himself said "nothing in politics happens by accident"
Now watch and see if there isn't another "reported" surge just about a month before the elections. That also will not be by happenstance.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world...next to the SCOTUS

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think the DNC is responsible for the increased numbers of infection we are seeing on the ground.

I mean... it's not a made up number, myself and others in the healthcare field can definitely attest to the reality of the infection rate.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think the DNC is responsible for the increased numbers of infection we are seeing on the ground.

I mean... it's not a made up number, myself and others in the healthcare field can definitely attest to the reality of the infection rate.

why you gotta go and rain on the conspiracy parade like that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Okie4570
I do think that COVID is a problem. Problem is I don't think masks solve that problem. Back the **** up off me and wash your damned hands. And STAY HOME if you are sick ... or that scared.

Right there with you!

And to the O/P I’m in Baptist right now as I type this. Sooooo much ********. The public restrooms are closed. They have screening lines, for what, I don’t even know. No temp checks, no questions, just put this red bracelet on with a green sticker so you can come straight through the non-existent screening again. I got to come in with my mom only to have to go wait in the car when they took her back for her procedure, and then I got to come in again when she hits recovery. None of this **** makes any sense and I got to park right up front so I’m pretty sure they ain’t freakin near full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it just me that has noticed that this "reported surge" in the Wuhan corrosion virus has popped back up just as the DSA/dnc's push for mail-in voting is tanking. Coincidence...I don't think so, FDR, Father sociocommunist himself said "nothing in politics happens by accident"
Now watch and see if there isn't another "reported" surge just about a month before the elections. That also will not be by happenstance.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world...next to the SCOTUS

The surge is real ... otherwise my wife and her coworkers have been infiltrated and compromised. Of which I've had my suspicions about my wife.

However, everyone anecdotally agrees that this "surge" is by far less lethal at this point. The individuals just don't need the same level of care currently. The mortality numbers reflect that. The fear factory on MSM and even on OSA completely ignore that.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The surge is real ... otherwise my wife and her coworkers have been infiltrated and compromised. Of which I've had my suspicions about my wife.

However, everyone anecdotally agrees that this "surge" is by far less lethal at this point. The individuals just don't need the same level of care currently. The mortality numbers reflect that. The fear factory on MSM and even on OSA completely ignore that.

Of course, this isn't something that is easily stopped on a dime. It ramps up and must be ramped down (unless we are talking a willingness to be on total lockdown again).

I think much of the talk is geared towards changing reckless behaviors before we reach the point where there are true consequences.

And there will continue to be an economic component to the surge. Travel bans to the EU and restrictions to some US states will certainly impact the battered travel industry. If hospitals are forced to limit money-making surgeries and procedures because of virus patient load then those places will suffer again too, right?

I see less doom and gloom and more efforts to get people to take it a bit more seriously than many clearly are. But for me a lot of that is local because our town and university are doing everything they can to ensure the college students return and hopefully football too. We need the money that comes with students and events to support our economy. It gets much harder if the university suspends classes again because of an outbreak or if parents fear sending their kids to college or if the students opt to take a semester off instead of taking online classes. Lots of moving parts that get less complicated if we can control this surge better from what i'm hearing locally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom