So guns and mags are "almost" back to normal. When will ammo return ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I would say about a year or so..When the current hoarders run out of credit or money, the stores will slowly get stocked again. As soon as that happens, the guys who shoot on a regular basis who found themselves either not shooting or paying inflated prices to shoot because store shelves were empty, will start buying up all they can afford so they don't find themselves in that situation again. When they run out of money, things should get back to normal..

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that Hussein Obama, Goofy Joe, and others did a much better job of getting the point across that they were going to outlaw guns and ammo...and the vote on it sure helped.

People's fears run deeper this time.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I think that Hussein Obama, Goofy Joe, and others did a much better job of getting the point across that they were going to outlaw guns and ammo...and the vote on it sure helped.

People's fears run deeper this time.

I will give them credit for jacking up the AR and Mag market, but I can't remember anyone saying anything about ammo that would justify almost 6 months of shortage. Especially 22lr ammo.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a box of 9mm at the Moore Wal-Mart Sunday and just missed some today. There was one box of 22 today along with 40, 45, and a bunch of Tula 223. Seems to be more shotgun ammo out lately too, but the 223 and handgun ammo is still going fast enough that they put it in the bottom of the gun case instead of the ammo case.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walked into ACADEMY on NW 63 in OKC today about noon and bought a box of 50 Rem 95gr FMJ 380's for $18.97 and a box of 100 Rem 115gr FMJ 9mm for $27.97. Wow. (That's whut I muttered to mydamnself). Ammo on the shelves at noon. Plenty of .40 and .45 too. Me likey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom