So, How Old Are the OSA Participants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To get a rough idea of the ages of OSA participants, which decade were you born in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brandon Herrera is the AK guy. Maybe you have heard of someone building an .50 AK? That's him.

Nope. But then, I don't have an interest in those commie guns.

Oh, and for the record, just in case anyone is interested, I was born in 1946. I guess that makes me an "early Boomer," not to be confused with an "early bloomer."

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Nobs3 raised an interesting question as to just how old the OSA membership might be. So, maybe a poll is in order for each of us to indicate which decade we were born in. (This is my first time ever of creating a poll, so please bear with me if something hasn't been done right.)

I did find a picture of our founder......

1681242238559.png

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Keep in mind kiddos that social generations are 15 years . Boomers come in two waves FWIW ...
15-ish depending on who/what intellectual institutions are gathering data. Some people want to move the from/to dates left or right
Late Gen X’r. Early 80’s.
GenX ended at 1980. If it's after 1980, you're a millennial. However, there is hope, because you have a couple options to not be called a millennial: Cusper and Xennial. I think there's a couple others too.

You're the latchkey kid that wasn't left alone...some real latchkey kid took care of you or you had a babysitter, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom