So is this perv sexist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, let me get this straight... Katy Perry makes a song about her big, big titties called Birthday, then on her birthday Ellen references the song in a picture of her staring at her cans?

Sounds like business as usual for Katy if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, let me get this straight... Katy Perry makes a song about her big, big titties called Birthday, then on her birthday Ellen references the song in a picture of her staring at her cans?

Sounds like business as usual for Katy if you ask me.

The hypocrisy is flagrant and over the top. Don't stare at my prominently displayed tits unless I'm making bank on them. Oh and BTW, it's perfectly OK for the liberal lez to ogle them and make suggestive comments on them, but if you're a heterosexual male you'd better pretend you didn't see them at all!

I have no use for people like that. :(

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I refuse to be part of the easily offended crown, what @Glocktogo says is true , any man posting this would fall in line behind, Weinstein as the worlds second biggest Ahole. But being greatly offended by this event is exactly what I hate about the PC culture and refuse to join in the outrage, because I don’t want to be in that faux outrage crowd ...and for the record if a man did that to Katy Perry I wouldn’t be offended either. She had made a good living off of flaunting her tits so she can live with people staring at them as far as I am concerned. On a Positive note I say let the left tear each other apart with PC culture they created .....doesn’t bother me.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I refuse to be part of the easily offended crown, what @Glocktogo sahs is true , any man posting this would fall in line behind, Weinstein as the worlds second biggest Ahole. But being greatly offended by this event is exactly what I hate about the PC culture and refuse to join in the outrage, because I don’t want to be in that faux outrage crowd ...and for the record if a man did that to Katy Perry I wouldn’t be offended either. She had made a good living off of flaunting her tits so she can live with people staring at them as far as I am concerned. On a Positive note I say let the left tear each other apart with PC culture they created .....doesn’t bother me.

It appears the leftist are imploding in their PC gay, transgender, blah, blah platform.
Heard on the radio today some leftists strategists are suggesting the party move back to the division between rich/poor narrative that worked in the past because they can't win any elections with the current hand wringing narrative over the sexual equality thing.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears the leftist are imploding in their PC gay, transgender, blah, blah platform.
Heard on the radio today some leftists strategists are suggesting the party move back to the division between rich/poor narrative that worked in the past because they can't win any elections with the current hand wringing narrative over the sexual equality thing.

I wish, put the PC thing is here to stay ...... the transgender goofery won’t last long, certainly not here.

But I love the mentality, let’s not do what’s right for the country let’s say what we have to in order to win ....and then we can go back to destroying the country the way Obama intended. I pray we never fall in line with globalist agenda. 20 year ago if you would have told me that a one world government was possible in my lifetime I would had laughed in your face ......and I would have been wrong. I hope the EU keeps imploding ....it would do my heart good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom