So is this perv sexist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's good that people are calling Ellen out on it. Like Michael Rappaport said, if it were a man that tweeted this, "the world would stop."
That being said, I don't think that what she said is all that offensive. What is offensive is the double standard. And just because Perry makes her living off of her sex appeal, doesn't mean that a comment about her "big balloons" wouldn't be considered sexist if it came from a guy. I think if guys are going to be held to a certain standard for what they say, then women should have to meet the same standard. Even if that woman looks like a guy and likes carpet more than sticks.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kills me it that men get the bad wrap. You havnt heard filth come out of someones mouth until you have listened in on some women conversatin.

I was a Drill Sergeant at Ft Jackson, and being a grunt, I thought I had heard it all............ Till I got my first female platoon. Ohhhhhhhh the things I heard............

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kills me it that men get the bad wrap. You havnt heard filth come out of someones mouth until you have listened in on some women conversatin.

I was a Drill Sergeant at Ft Jackson, and being a grunt, I thought I had heard it all............ Till I got my first female platoon. Ohhhhhhhh the things I heard............

That's the God's honest truth. I can shut an entire room full of drunks down and not speak more than 3 or 4 sentences. I don't know a single solitary woman who is "delicate". They pretend to be in public but they are BRUTAL in private. Any woman tells you otherwise is working an angle.

I would much rather deal with a bunch of goofy-ass men than one woman at work.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everybody is sexist. You, me, them, those people over there.
4aab501b646375ef632a892f0b1fc567--funny-gifs-so-funny.jpg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's good that people are calling Ellen out on it. Like Michael Rappaport said, if it were a man that tweeted this, "the world would stop."
That being said, I don't think that what she said is all that offensive. What is offensive is the double standard. And just because Perry makes her living off of her sex appeal, doesn't mean that a comment about her "big balloons" wouldn't be considered sexist if it came from a guy. I think if guys are going to be held to a certain standard for what they say, then women should have to meet the same standard. Even if that woman looks like a guy and likes carpet more than sticks.
Rugs over sticks .......lol ....man rug/carpet are in the past yo......

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel they should rake ellen over the coals the same way they have been Weinstein.
I'm a person that thinks it not a real party until a full on drag queen takes over the stage, but that being said, Ellen is a hypocrite.
My wife watches that biatch daily, and she tries to impress her fans with money donations that cannot be disagreed with but her vitriol against Trump is horrendous.
Megyn Kelly was on her show once and said she would allow President Trump on her show on NBC as a sitting President, but ellen was adamant that he would never appear on hers.
I wonder how she feels now with the new revelations of the dimocrat Russian collusion and the fake dossier? She ripped President Trump about that issue.
As a true leftist, she won't admit the fallacy and will go on no matter the "facts" presented by all the leftist media were proven to be wrong and her idol was also wrong.
As a lesbian or not a lesbian, it doesn't matter, her actions against Katy Perry should get her program canceled and her butt ran off the TV channels for the same reasons, that other TV personalities have been recently.
Guess what? It ain't gonna happen. She makes too much money for the network and the leftist news channels value money over what's right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom