So it finally happened…. I’m surprised it took this long before it’s happening here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrong place and wrong time. While I have changed my opinion on this I still believe no one should have been foolish enough to enter the Capitol just as no one should drive into a crowd or protest situation. The driving situation could be unexpected.
And to cover both sides, I believe everyone should be allowed to peaceably enter their capitol and all crowds should be driven into at high speed with manically laughing drivers behind the wheel, all given a free pass because this is America and my tires are tougher than your climate position.
:woohoo1:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Most of these crowds have shown that they attempt to break windows out so that was inferred in my previous post. Dash cams are helpful and are a good source of evidence to help your case. Also it’s illegal to block roadways. I agree it’s better to avoid those situations but you won’t always know when you might run into a protest if you are not from the area so not guaranteed you can avoid it. What needs to happen is police should take action when protest groups try to pull this crap.
Lots of things that happen are illegal. Police are often overwhelmed or not allowed to intervene. If they are attempting to break windows with a person in the vehicle all bets are off. I have dash cams facing both front and rear in my car. A camera records what it sees so that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think any state has a law that would allow someone to shoot protestors for blocking a roadway.

We should work on that.

At a bare minimum it should be legal to beat the breaks off someone blocking a highway.

Honestly, you wanna block a surface street in front of city hall I’m fine with that. Block the steps to the Capital, I’ll support ya all the way. You get up on the highway and start blocking traffic, you deserve to have your ass beat to a bloody pulp.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And to cover both sides, I believe everyone should be allowed to peaceably enter their capitol and all crowds should be driven into at high speed with manically laughing drivers behind the wheel, all given a free pass because this is America and my tires are tougher than your climate position.
You win! Too much logic there…..

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if these protestors believe in their cause enough to die for it. Not much death has been happening here anyway.

Or will the protestor ramp up their game and start killing drivers?

I suspect the latter.

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Panama as a country is a bit more rowdy than here, so who know how threatened he felt to pull his firearm, but his body showed he was prepared to use it. Angles don't show what the individual brandishing the stick/flagpole was doing when he pulled the trigger.

Reading a bit about the social context in Panama lately, I don't think this was in actuality a climate protest, but rather a political protest. The WEF has been intensifying the establishment of its foothold, uprooting small communities to bring in European and Chinese corpos and figures. They want to gain the bodies to run some intense political shock campaigns to earn decision-making powers over the canal. With the the data coming from the "pilgrims" crossing the Darien gap they are going to rent the belt and road connection between South and Central America to China and continue moving towards corporate globalization and world government.

Last edited:

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
il_1080xN.3696514349_ayma.jpg

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been to the Capitol several times. It is easy to enter, as it should be, but I don’t remember breaking windows as one of the approved methods.

My point was there are a number of comments here praising the idea of running through protesters on a street or highway, but we were strongly praising the actions of the Jan 6 protesters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom