So it finally happened…. I’m surprised it took this long before it’s happening here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time to charge these people, protest are fine but not in the middle of traffic.
:angry3:

Kind of looks fake to me. When is the last time you see a guy with a gun, a guy blasted on the ground and another shot in the shoulder, with nobody running.

People playing stupid games. I’m not advocating for shooting anyone, but people have had enough of these roadblocks, no matter which country it is in.

There needs to be some type of road plow with a net on it that can scoop up these idiots and then just deposit them at the nearest local jack house

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It is going to happen in the USA. Already had the guy in Tulsa with the horse trailer back during back lies matter. He didn't use a a gun and just drove to escape the area. A prudent choice if available. With all the woke courts a person better be really sure they can demonstrate their life is in danger of serious bodily harm or death before using a gun.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure hundreds of people swarming around your car yelling and beating on it while you are just trying to drive home constitutes a fear of serious bodily injury or death.
I'm pretty sure a jury would find you wrong. If they start trying to break into the car or pull you out of it then it could be go time. I know what I would do if I couldn't avoid the situation in the first place.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Compare to the Jan 6 shooting in the Capitol….

Not advocating either situation, but where are the similarities and differences?
Wrong place and wrong time. While I have changed my opinion on this I still believe no one should have been foolish enough to enter the Capitol just as no one should drive into a crowd or protest situation. The driving situation could be unexpected.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a jury would find you wrong. If they start trying to break into the car or pull you out of it then it could be go time. I know what I would do if I couldn't avoid the situation in the first place.
Most of these crowds have shown that they attempt to break windows out so that was inferred in my previous post. Dash cams are helpful and are a good source of evidence to help your case. Also it’s illegal to block roadways. I agree it’s better to avoid those situations but you won’t always know when you might run into a protest if you are not from the area so not guaranteed you can avoid it. What needs to happen is police should take action when protest groups try to pull this crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom