So it finally happened…. I’m surprised it took this long before it’s happening here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if these protestors believe in their cause enough to die for it. Not much death has been happening here anyway.

Or will the protestor ramp up their game and start killing drivers?

I suspect the latter.
Most of them are green haired fat lazy idiots who hate themselves and can't even tell you what they are protesting about in a reasonable logical manner.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been to the Capitol several times. It is easy to enter, as it should be, but I don’t remember breaking windows as one of the approved methods.

My point was there are a number of comments here praising the idea of running through protesters on a street or highway, but we were strongly praising the actions of the Jan 6 protesters.
You got a mouse in your pocket? I ask because a lot of us said they were idiots and shouldn't have done it. I do think most of us said they shouldn't have been hounded to the ends of the earth, imprisoned without Due Process and given excessive bail/no bail and outsized fines and sentences. But that doesn't mean we supported what they did.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should work on that.

At a bare minimum it should be legal to beat the breaks off someone blocking a highway.

Honestly, you wanna block a surface street in front of city hall I’m fine with that. Block the steps to the Capital, I’ll support ya all the way. You get up on the highway and start blocking traffic, you deserve to have your ass beat to a bloody pulp.
Your name Chuck or Bruce? I would not get out in a protest and try to kick someone's arse. That is why you put idiot guards on trucks.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the geographically impaired...

images.jpeg-1.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is going to happen in the USA. Already had the guy in Tulsa with the horse trailer back during back lies matter. He didn't use a a gun and just drove to escape the area. A prudent choice if available. With all the woke courts a person better be really sure they can demonstrate their life is in danger of serious bodily harm or death before using a gun.

And people wonder why I don't want to travel ... Long as I am at home (I hope) the below average intelligent idiots that are out in the general public have a less than average chance of bothering me.**

**I'm being somewhat sarcastic. I'd love to see a couple of places before I die but dang! I'm not sure my back would let me sit in the car long enough to get there before I die of old age ... Lol

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
People that protest on roads should be locked up because they are causing a danger. BUT..... it's probably not wise to get out and confront them with a gun. It's a FAFO moment for sure, but......none of them are worth going to jail for the rest of your life. If they jump in front of your truck or car, it's on them.
The best gunfight you will ever be in is the one you are never there for.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should work on that.

At a bare minimum it should be legal to beat the breaks off someone blocking a highway.

Honestly, you wanna block a surface street in front of city hall I’m fine with that. Block the steps to the Capital, I’ll support ya all the way. You get up on the highway and start blocking traffic, you deserve to have your ass beat to a bloody pulp.
We had this happen a few years ago in Tulsa. BLM/ANIFA were protesting something, and blocked I-44, and I-244. A man , his wife and two kids were caught in the middle of this blockade on I-244! They were in a dully pick up, pulling a horse trailer with several horses in it! He couldn't back up because of traffic behind him, these PUNKS were banging on the truck, and trailer, trying to break the glass to get to this guys family, he laid a pistol on the dash, so they could see it, and they stopped trying to break the l glass! DOZENS of PUNKS all around them, poking the horses, and they even lit stuff on fire, and through it in the trailer to panic the horse!!!! He started pulling forward very slowly, as the mob tried to stop him, One of these MORON PUNKS ether fell, or was pushed by the crowd, back ward off an overpass, and broke his neck! he then pulled a couple of hundred yards up the road to where the police were parked watching this, with this mob chasing him! They told him to meet them somewhere else, to fill out a report! I guess OUR FEARLESS POLITICIANS, WOULD LET THE COPS DO THEIR JOB? I SUSPECT THIS FAMILY IS STILL FIGHTING LAW SUITS OVER THIS YEARS LATER? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS , OR WHAT? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN DEMAND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE, IF YOU DARE? WEAR YOUR TRUMP BALL CAP IN PUBLIC, IF YOU DARE?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best gunfight you will ever be in is the one you are never there for.
I have been shot at, but it was with SCUD-B missiles, and they weren't aimed at me in particular. And I'm very ok with that never changing.

OTH, I'm not willing to bet a plugged nickel on it, either. You can be anywhere, minding your own business and suddenly find yourself either under attack or simply downrange of such an attack. Or other exhibition of stupidity.

one of my baby sisters has a bullet scar, she was riding down a back country road with my dad in a pickup. Suddenly she's bleeding from her upper arm. .22 bullet hit her, and passed through her arm, and the rest of the cab of the truck without any other damage. Kid was shooting his .22 rifle at a target hung on the barbed wire fence... My dad was a SOB, but he spent the rest of his life doting on those two little girls. That kid nearly got his head ripped off. A couple of inches would have put that bullet crosswise through her chest. Heart, lungs, you know, unimportant stuff like that. Nearest hospital was about an hours drive away, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom