So it finally happened…. I’m surprised it took this long before it’s happening here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time to charge these people, protest are fine but not in the middle of traffic.
:angry3:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Multiple states has laws in place to protect drivers now in those situations.

What situations? It's pretty hard to tell why the guy felt the need to pull a gun out of his pocket from the video and it's harder to tell why he fired. But I didn't see anything in that (edited) video that would lead me to believe he was in grave danger. I don't think any state has a law that would allow someone to shoot protestors for blocking a roadway.

Personally, I think these idiots should be ran over. But I don't make the rules.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People that protest on roads should be locked up because they are causing a danger. BUT..... it's probably not wise to get out and confront them with a gun. It's a FAFO moment for sure, but......none of them are worth going to jail for the rest of your life. If they jump in front of your truck or car, it's on them.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It finally happened "here"? Are you in Panama?

Well American lawyers and professors live in America usually,
no ?

American lawyer, 77, arrested in Panama after gunman filmed shooting dead two eco-protesters blocking highway

An elderly American has been arrested after a gunman was caught on camera walking up to environmental protesters blocking a Panamanian highway Tuesday and blasting two of them to death.

Disturbing footage showed a man with gray hair and glasses casually approaching the blockade on the Pan-American Highway and waving his finger while arguing with the demonstrators — before pulling out a gun and opening fire.

Other footage showed people standing around bodies in the road in the Chame sector west of Panama City as well as the gunman being cuffed and led to a squad car.

Police later shared a photo of the suspect handcuffed to a pipe as he was identified as Kenneth Darlington, 77, a lawyer and professor who holds dual citizenship in the US and Panama, according to Newsroom Panama and Agence France-Presse.

One of the shot protesters died at the scene while the second was pronounced dead at a local hospital, AFP said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom