So Much for Bud's Gun Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I was just about to order from Bud's, then I read this post and I am still going to order from Bud's.

Happy Birthday and what did you buy yourself?

I know this one was dead, but I had to give an update...

Well, I delayed the purchase to Thursday last week and it was delivered on Monday. Now that is fast! Picked it up today and am very happy all the way around!

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed that lots of times Sooner State Pawn meets or beats Bud's prices if they have the gun you're looking for in stock. Dunno how close they come on special orders.

About a year ago Bud's customer database got hacked. I didn't know about it until AmEx called me and told me Bud's had been hacked and I had what they suspected were more than $10,000 in bogus charges on my card. I was pretty irritated that Bud's didn't warn me first.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have checked out their website quite a bit and for what I'm looking for (glock 23 gen 4), they were 17 dollars higher than dongs here in Tulsa and 37 higher than what Tommy quoted me at Sooner State Pawn. For that reason, I will be making my first trip to Sooner State Pawn from Tulsa. I would recommend speaking with Tommy first to see if he can be of help.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have checked out their website quite a bit and for what I'm looking for (glock 23 gen 4), they were 17 dollars higher than dongs here in Tulsa and 37 higher than what Tommy quoted me at Sooner State Pawn. For that reason, I will be making my first trip to Sooner State Pawn from Tulsa. I would recommend speaking with Tommy first to see if he can be of help.

You're driving to OKC for a $20 difference? You own a Prius?

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We get transfers in from Buds all the time, 3 came in on Monday.
I have found that when Gallery of guns has them in stock that they can beat Bud's price about 80% of the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom