So Much for Bud's Gun Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
especially read the parts about;
1 you call them you get a call center if you don't use the "contact us" button at the top of the page.
2 shipping from several warehouses across the country.
3 Obama panic has already started.

their call center people can't tell you much other than confirming your order and telling you the order went to shipping. whether it really has or not.

the lowest priced transfer in the Tulsa area is Franson firearms unless you are a member at USSA

What does Franson charge for a transfer?

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Content from an Budsgunshop.com e-mail this morning;

We are also experiencing record high sales on www.budsgunshop.com, actually breaking our all time single day sales records TWICE this month ! Considering we had no special promotions going on, and we exceeded every sales record dating all the way back to 2003, it seems pretty clear ......"Here We Go Again!"

I've had great service from Bud's in the past, but a volume increase as they indicate would be the probable cause for your delay. As a business you can't prepare for this nor can you hire on short notice to handle the volume. I'm confident they will adjust to the level of good service they've given in the past.

Never got that email at the end of Oct, beginning of Nov when I ordered, took almost 3 weeks from start to finish to get mine with no NICS delay, on an in stock item, using a preferred FFL.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gentlemen...

I picked it up today. Pictures to follow later tonight when I get off work. Now that I have my baby, I'll say I'm in a lot better mood. Since I have it to occupy me in the future, I'll consider using Buds again, and not letting the wait bother me. Fortunately, no ATF SWAT team was waiting for me at the FFL.

When I first got there and told the guy my name, he pulled out a Sig pistol case. My heart skipped a beat. A little part of me thought "Those Buds MFers sent me the wrong gun!" and the other part of me said, "Oh well, maybe it's a $1000 gun and I can live with their mistake." Turned out he'd just picked up the wrong box, and I got the right gun.

First impression of the CZ 75D PCR... Honestly much smaller than I expected, which is a good thing. Shot 50 rounds of Remington UMC flawlessly. Shot 1 round of Winchester personal defense and then it locked up, BAD. It took three of us at the range to clear the jam. I'm gonna post a picture of the round later. If you can, imagine a .40 S&W in a 9mm body, that's what this round looked like. All the other hollowpoints started tapering down immediately, this one round continues straight for about 2-3mm past the steel casing before it begins to taper off. Glad nothing worse than a jam happened.

juscvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a handgun from buds earlier this month 8 business days later I recieved a shipping notification from them but no tracking number. I called them and sat on hold for about 45 minutes after there automated system hung up on me 4 times. Only to be told by a representative that my gun had not shipped and they didn't know why the system emailed me and said it had. They did try to make up for it by overnighting me the gun though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom