So my wife is tracking me, monitoring my phone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you found out she was invading your privacy by invading her privacy?

Just mention that you get a text message every time your device is located with the app.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About a year ago I found a card in her makeup drawer that had a PI info on it, i asked about it and she said it was "just a patient of hers".
Couple of weeks ago, she started carrying her handgun.
After she got me a drink last night during the steeler/patriots game, I got up, tried to walk, staggered and fell over jokingly said "what have I been drinking?". I don't drink alchohol.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like trollin time to me. Get a 20 dollar prepaid from walmart and text back and forth then say something to the effect of heading to the "parlor" and go park in one of the shopping centers that has an asian massage place for an hour or two.

Maybe go take in dinner and a movie by yourself after texting something about a date as well. I am sure some other stuff can be done just for the fun of it. When she brings it all up hand her the cheapo phone and ask if she had fun tracking you.

I guess I am lucky though, my wife doesn't worry like that at all, not to mention that since I root my phone I can see if something is installed and remove it even if the carrier preinstalled it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom