So my wife is tracking me, monitoring my phone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll thank her if your phone is stolen or lost. My wife n kids spy on me all the time.

Im guessing if that is the case, he would have been informed of the tracking before hand by his bride and it was agreed on by both parties. I think it is pretty obvious there is something very wrong here, and I can assure you this is not the only "piece" of the puzzle. Time to nip that **** in the bud and forget about the trolling unless you want to make the situation much, much worse.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We dont even open each others mail. I wont open her purse and she wont open my wallet. If she has something in her purse for me, I'll bring her the purse and let her get it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heavens ... I dunno what to say. GC can have all the girlfriends he wants. Seriously, that's been part of the deal from the beginning. I've even had a couple of gals tell me to pack my bags because they were gonna "take my man" ... :rotflmao: I'm not begging any man to stay with me and I'm not worried about what goes on when I'm not around ...

Not that he could keep it a secret if he was but I don't think he's fooling around on me. And so what if he is?? Long as he's happy and I'm happy, no harm, no foul, as far as I'm concerned.

Besides ... I could use the peace and quiet ... :wink2: :rotflmao: :naughty:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... Is what she's doing legally considered an invasion of privacy?

IANAL and this is not legal advice.

But, generally speaking, unless she has legal authority over the phone (purchased it, same plan, etc.) it is not legal. If she owns the phone or has legal authority over it, as I understand it she is still SUPPOSED to inform the user of the monitoring.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, my phone has been draining battery quik as lightning lately.
Also, she went and bought a herself "pair" of accessories a couple months back.:D:D
I guess it's time! The puzzle is coming together now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom