So Now We're Insurrectionists?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaylonCash

Marksman
Reaction score
The left wing idealogy is fueled by the left wing arrogance. These loons are to arrogant to think that "Tyranny could never happen here, could never happen to us."

Look at history, and the nations that quietly and obediently disarmed. The jews, cassocks, bosnians, peasents of china, and many others. LED to tyranny and bloodshed.

How arrogant to think you know better than the founding fathers who lived and successfully gave us our nation from an oppressive governemnt. They understood, these left wing zealots are blinded by their ideaology. LA LA Liberals that live in LA LA Land.

You want this insurrectionists rights! Well heres my gun, and here come my bullets. One at a time @ 3000 FPS!

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people who signed that statement founded what could easily be called the American Insurrectionist Movement. Almost certainly, their names belong on the Terrorist Watch List because there is certainly evidence some of these people have already committed acts of “domestic terrorism.”

A. I. M.

Hmmmm...Interesting acronym.

Latest posts

Top Bottom