So the next time you have to give your child a whoopin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make them hold a harmonica in their mouth at the same time... That way they can make a little music for everyone to enjoy.

These guys are just doing stupid stuff but at some points in time there is pain and it's hilarious, start it at about 5:20, oh and he plays a couple more tunes at around 7:15

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around 11-12 yrs old, my stepdaughter started a screaming campaign when I spanked her.

After a couple times of that, I explained to her I was turning on the stero to record her on a cassette tape (which I did). Never got anything beyond normal crying and tears after that.

Ya gotta be smarter than yer kids.
:drunk2:

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never got my Dad's belt whooping me for doing the same thing twice. After a while I ran out of new things to try. Glad I was not a deep thinker to come up with more things than I did.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never got my Dad's belt whooping me for doing the same thing twice. After a while I ran out of new things to try. Glad I was not a deep thinker to come up with more things than I did.

LOL, I probably got away with a lot more than I should have but I was a deep thinker as well. Knew well enough to do stupid crap away from home, far away.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, hey I am smart enough to not talk about what I got away with that I didn't get caught at even today and I am 72. haha I refuse to post on any thread that asks "What was the worst thing you have done in life and did not get caught" and be honest.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, hey I am smart enough to not talk about what I got away with that I didn't get caught at even today and I am 72. haha I refuse to post on any thread that asks "What was the worst thing you have done in life and did not get caught" and be honest.

And that is exactly the way you do it. I am the same way though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom