So, who saw the President's address?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all fairness, I would have a hard time living up to the rigors of the office. I am reminded of a quote - I've heard it attributed to various sources - Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In all fairness, I would have a hard time living up to the rigors of the office. I am reminded of a quote - I've heard it attributed to various sources - Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I think it's from Proverbs; "Even a fool, when he holdeth his tongue, is deemed wise, and counted a man of wisdom."

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched it. Been on pins and needles all day waiting on it. It did not disappoint.

Basically the courtroom analogy would be the 2 lawyers arguing their point with one being Mark O'mara and the other being a 3rd grade special needs student named Obama.

Another analogy for this whole thing is that Obama is like a ping pong ball in a hurricane, you just never know what he's going to bounce off of next or which direction he's going to go. And sadly neither does he!

It's like Putin and Assad playing chess with Obama. Putin put Obama's king in check with the offer of taking control of Assads chems, the very next move Assad mated Obama by accepting Putin's deal. And to throw salt in the wound Assad said he'd join the agreement on the ban of WMDs. He's is soooooooooooo out of his league it's just like Britt Hume said today. He said that this "is getting to the point of comedy" or something damn close to that. Obama is clueless as to what to do except to look for someone to blame it on. So he asks congress to wait to try and get the votes, when that fails he can point to congress and blame them. His hands are clean at that point.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walk softly and carry a bucket of "hope and change".

Wait, that's not it.

Walk softly and carry a few "let me be clears". Nope, not that either.

OK. Help a bother out here.

"Make no mistake".

There! That's some good advice!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And Russia is where they got the Gas. The idiot buffoon in office knows this, and he might just save face among the liberal zelots that do not have a clue how this world operates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom