So, who saw the President's address?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had one throw a cup-o-piss on an officer several weeks ago. Turns out that he has trouble walking down stairs now... Who woulda thought? I saw the gun up the ass story on the news and we actually got an intel alert on it. Kind of a BOLO.

Yeah. They got one at the gatehouse too. Like they process so many inmates at the gatehouse ... :rolleyes2

:rollingla

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we divorced I had the lawyer set up my trust fund to provide monthly to me anmd to the kids.
Daaawwgg! I knowed you since you were a flea-bitten puppy and you ain't never had no trust fund! Hell, I seen you run from half-growed tom cats when you were little and living in a cardboard box! Don't be giving yourself airs!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since when did we at OSA stoop to the level of insults??? There is NO NEED to talk this way about special needs students! I'm ashamed that we, as a group, would allow such a large, diverse group of special people to be put down like that! Surely we think better of our special needs kids than comparing the, to that man...

:rubhands:

Nicely played! :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom