So, who saw the President's address?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Repentance isn't really an option at this point; promises were made, checks were cashed. I'm not the kind of person to go back on his word.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your serius you should repent and turn youre life around. If you are not serious you should not joke because there are people who have been in that problem and its not a joke.

If you're going to tell other people how to live their lives, maybe you should list the credentials that give you the moral and ethical superiority to do so.

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're going to tell other people how to live their lives, maybe you should list the credentials that give you the moral and ethical superiority to do so.

Maybe you should mind your own bizness and not interfear with two other peoples conversation. Maybe you should list youre credentials. Maybe you should have the moral and ethical superiority to see when someone is trying to help someone else and keep youre filthy minded thoughts to yourself. Maybe you should understand the difference between when you are being funny and being a filthy flake.

Any othet maybees?

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3rd grade special needs student named Obama.

Since when did we at OSA stoop to the level of insults??? There is NO NEED to talk this way about special needs students! I'm ashamed that we, as a group, would allow such a large, diverse group of special people to be put down like that! Surely we think better of our special needs kids than comparing the, to that man...

:rubhands:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3, but they live with there mother most of the time. I didn't see them for a while because I was off the medication, but I have been fine for a month plus and and I know that I have to take the meds everyday and they make me better.

My mom makes sure that I am good and then I'm productive and have had a job now for abit. I see my kids about onceevery two weeks and I just hope that when the bubble goes up and we see the BIG trouble my kids can be close so I can get them and protect them.

Boys, girls? How old are they? Have a good relationship with them??

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am starting to remember why I left.

Please don't go ... I'm surrounded and I need all the help I can get ... :lookaroun (Seriously, I've missed you and the rest of those sane guys who don't post anymore ... :heart:)

Since when did we at OSA stoop to the level of insults??? There is NO NEED to talk this way about special needs students! I'm ashamed that we, as a group, would allow such a large, diverse group of special people to be put down like that! Surely we think better of our special needs kids than comparing the, to that man...

:rubhands:

Good Heavens I missed you!! :heart:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3, but they live with there mother most of the time. I didn't see them for a while because I was off the medication, but I have been fine for a month plus and and I know that I have to take the meds everyday and they make me better.

My mom makes sure that I am good and then I'm productive and have had a job now for abit. I see my kids about onceevery two weeks and I just hope that when the bubble goes up and we see the BIG trouble my kids can be close so I can get them and protect them.

I'm curious, how do you answer question 11f on a 4473?

Latest posts

Top Bottom