So will prices level out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Polymer AR lowers were $35.00 at a Pasadena, TX gunshow last weekend. Not that I want one, but that puts a basic AR together for under $400 (based on the occasional kit for $300 and change).

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a lot of everyday rifles have been on the very low end of prices - that's the lack of disposable income - when the oil patch gears up again I expect prices to move up as well - have been wanting to sell a couple but am waiting for an uptick on prices - I want to sell em but I cant afford to take a beating -

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed the AR-15's seems inflated the closer we got to the election with so many thinking Hillary was going to win....waiting to see if they come down now.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prices will balance out I think, we may also see a better selection of bulk .22 and their prices get closers to pre crunch levels... that is until the next mass shooting, then we will see if Trump is truly a 2A backer.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices will balance out I think, we may also see a better selection of bulk .22 and their prices get closers to pre crunch levels... that is until the next mass shooting, then we will see if Trump is truly a 2A backer.

He has already said he is willing to compromise. He just backed away from that after he won the nomination.

Just wait...

Latest posts

Top Bottom