So will prices level out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a lot of everyday rifles have been on the very low end of prices - that's the lack of disposable income - when the oil patch gears up again I expect prices to move up as well - have been wanting to sell a couple but am waiting for an uptick on prices - I want to sell em but I cant afford to take a beating -
I remember Ars and AKs being less than 500 in our local stores prior to 13. You just dont see that anymore. I hear yall saying 400 dollar ars and that isnt the experience I see.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
He will be a one term president of he screws 2A community. We will elect a different president or get split and a dem will come in.

I pretty much think he'll be a one-term POTUS anyways. Unless he does as absolutely fantabulous a job as he has dreamed up in his own mind (hint: impossible). I was wrong before, though... he got elected once, which is more than I thought he could do.

I hope I'm wrong... I hope he cleans house, kicks ass and takes names, drains the swamp, cleans the gutters and burns the Temple of Political Correctness to the ground.

But...

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump has already beat the odds by winning the white house .. no question the work has just begun. but if Trump runs the white house like he ran his campaign .. super organized, low costs, stamina/work ethics off the charts and ability choosing quality people that can do the job!

things bode well for getting things done.
no worries about protecting our second amendment rights with Trump ..

AK prices have gone thru the roof .. been wanting an AK-47 but are not willing to pay 2x the prices they sold for, not that long ago. perhaps it's better this way as I'm already deep into supporting the AR platform.

Last edited:

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Polymer AR lowers were $35.00 at a Pasadena, TX gunshow last weekend. Not that I want one, but that puts a basic AR together for under $400 (based on the occasional kit for $300 and change).

No way I'm from Pasadena, TX. :) I'm looking forward to the Wanenmacher Gun Show this weekend! Hoping to pickup at least 3 new stripped lowers for future builds.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pretty much think he'll be a one-term POTUS anyways. Unless he does as absolutely fantabulous a job as he has dreamed up in his own mind (hint: impossible). I was wrong before, though... he got elected once, which is more than I thought he could do.

I hope I'm wrong... I hope he cleans house, kicks ass and takes names, drains the swamp, cleans the gutters and burns the Temple of Political Correctness to the ground.

But...
He defintiely wasnt my first, second or third choice but he is president I will respect the office and hope he does the right thing. Same thing I did for obama until I realized there is very little I agreed with him on.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if Trump will build the wall and get rid of the illegal leaches - stop in incoming muslims and take care of the Supreme Court he will have done a good job .... everything else will be frosting on the cake....

+1 .. what Trump has in-coming is a fight against just about everyone backed by special interests that's given $$ millions to hillary .. good thing Trump's special interest are the American people! word is Trump will turn down the presidential salary and work for free.

during Trump's many, many rallies watched by millions in person and on youtube .. one consistent message was his defense of our second amendment rights. no and if's or buts, Trump supports our second amendment rights to bear arms.

Last edited:

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe prices on AR15s are at all time low, however for AK's I would like one too but prices are just too expensive and the same price of an AK47 I can build a pretty decent AR15 for...choices choices...I just hope Trump can sign the Hearing Protection Act so I can purchase some silencers!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom