Something that should be taught in every school in America...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have newspapers anymore, gotta get the news on the road somewhere. Wife won't let me tape the phone to the center of the steering wheel any more after that near miss over the cliff in Colorado. What's a guy to do?
:laughup:

Next time, tape your phone behind you and facing forward and record what is going on in the front seat. We want to see the reactions of both of you.

ira41magfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or those who feel like using their blinker means they actually have the space to move over . . .
Better yet, those in the wrong lane, traffic is congested and instead of going down a block or two to make a correction, they feel entitled and want to stop all traffic so they can make their turn.

I always followed this idea, three right turns make a left.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
60B8B30B-8432-4E2F-A8AF-D06A58245417.jpeg

Can this be added as well. I don’t think drivers education is even taught in most schools anymore.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets take this one a step further...

...went into a public restroom at a truck stop a couple of weeks ago and had to wait on the people in 4 stalls. One finally came out and the guy ahead of me went in. A few minutes later, that same guy came back out and I started into the stall. He asked me if any of the others had come out yet. I said, "No, they all probably have their phones in their hands."

I was out of the stall in a few minutes and all the other stalls were empty, with the former occupants washing their hands and looking at me.
At least they were washing their hands. Now that we have accomplished this we can work on our shapes and colors.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could "like" this hundred times. I get so tired of people driving their phones instead of their cars.
Here is my issue. I see people with their phones on the left ear driving into entry lanes on interstates and highways that think they can just drive into traffic and get offended when hitting the horn to wake them up because I'm towing a 15,000 lb RV down the road with a 90,000 lb semi on my left so I can't move over.
EVERY entrance to a highway or interstate has a yield sign for traffic on it. I guess the dumba$$es don't understand how that works.
Moving over to the left lane is a courtesy but not required by law if one can't move over and I'm good with that, but the idiots on their phones that expect you to slow down to let them on doesn't happen. I've moved a few to the shoulder after the horn alerts them they are about to have a collision.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 221001
Can this be added as well. I don’t think drivers education is even taught in most schools anymore.
This is a biggy at the intersection off 412 where I live. That intersection has an accident at least once a month and you can see a mile in both directions. I see the above wrong way almost every day.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think some folks shouldn't use my turn signal as a challenge to stomp the accelerator when I'm trying to pass slower traffic. It never fails when I come up on some slow right lane traffic doing speed limit or under. I turn on signal, merge left and they accelerate and pull away. I merge back and they slow back down. Rinse, repeat. :angry3:

Another one is slow traffic in right lane, pacing (camping) traffic far behind in left lane, turn my signal on and the left lane camper stomps on it to close the gap to stop me from changing lanes.:pissed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom